In order to register, you will need:
- Email-address that belongs to you.
- Notebook and a pen.
- Mobile phone for the 2-factor verification. Please do not ignore this function!
Follow the link to get to the registration page.
- Enter your e-mail address - you will receive a letter with the confirmation of the registration there.
- Come up with a password and write it down in your notebook.
Strong password: [email protected]
Weak password: John15061982
Check the keyboard language on your computer: it has to be English (or USA). Enter the password from the notebook into “Password” and “Confirm Password” fields.
If you correctly entered the password both times, the “Continue” button will activate.img
You get into your personal account.img
Verifying your e-mail address.
Open your mail and open a letter from Blockchain. You see a greeting from the development team and a button to activate the bitcoin wallet.img
Verifying your e-mail address.img
Go to the wallet tab and click on the “Security Center”img
You have confirmed your e-mail address and can activate a 2-factor authentication.img
There are two options of 2-factor authentification:
- Confirmation via SMS
- Using the program Authenticator from Google.
You can choose an option most suitable for yourself.
Confirmation via SMS.
Click on the appropriate field.img
Enter your phone number and click on “Recieve the code”.img
Enter the code received in SMS and click on “Confirm the code”.
Confirmation through Authenticator.
- Click on the appropriate field.
- Install the Authenticator app on your smartphone.
- Open the app on your smartphone.
- Tap “+” and choose “Scan barcode”. Scan the barcode from the desktop screen. The app is synchronized.
- Enter a randomly generated number from the phone app.
Excellent. We did it!img
Now, when entering your personal account on the computer and after entering your wallet number and password, you will need to enter the code from SMS or Authenticator.img
Wallet address for buying Bitcoin or receiving for services.
Select “Wallets and addresses” in Settings.img
The wallet is set by default. Go to “Manage”img
Add a new address to receive bitcoin.
Addresses are needed to receive and control funds. In our case, we created one address for Bitcoin purchase through the bank card (For SC), and a second one to receive funds from friends (Friends).img
We are ready to purchase bitcoin: registered in Safe Currency’s personal account, registered a bitcoin wallet on the Blockchain portal.
Copy the wallet address for Bitocin purchases on Safe Currency portal.