- who is responsible for protection of your information;
- the kinds of Personal Information which we may collect about you and how it may be used; the sources from which we gather information about you;
- your ability to correct, update and delete your Personal Information; and the security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control.
Responsible person for protection of Your information. Protection of Your personal information is the responsibility of our Data Protection Officer (DPO), who you can contact with questions related to Your personal information. If you want to reach our DPO, please contact [email protected]. Gathering and Use of Personal Information We may collect your Personal Information if you use the Site, open an Account to use Our Services or perform any Transactions on safecurrency.com. The types of Personal Information which we collect may include:
- your name;
- your surname, - your photographic identification;
- your address;
- your phone number;
- your e-mail address;
- your IP address(es) and geo location;
- your device and browser information;
- your banking details including account numbers;
- your date of birth;
- your transactions.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to allow you to open and operate an Account on the Safecurrency.com;
- to enable you to complete Transactions on Safecurrency.com;
- if you contact us, to reply to your queries;
- to analyze the use of our Site;
- as required for regulatory purposes;
- for market research e.g. surveying our Members needs and opinions on issues, such as our performance etc. We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us.
Sources of information. We collect information about You from several sources including, but not limited to:
- Your safecurrency.com profile;
- Your social network profiles (Facebook, Google);
- Cryptocurrency blockchains (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, BitcoinCash blockchains);
- IP Addresses;
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Cookies. We use a browser feature known as a "cookie", which assigns a unique identification to your computer. Cookies are typically stored on your computer`s hard drive. Information collected from cookies is used by us to evaluate the effectiveness of our Site, analyze trends, and administer the Safecurrency.com. The information collected from cookies allows us to determine such things as which parts of our Site are most visited and difficulties our visitors may experience in accessing our Site. With this knowledge, we can improve the quality of your experience on the Safecurrency.com by recognizing and delivering more of the most desired features and information, as well as by resolving access difficulties.
- With third-party verification providers (i.e. identity and address verification providers);
- With acquiring and card issuing banks;
- With payment processing partners;
- With our service providers;
- With banks or other financial institutions when disputing claims or chargebacks;
- With government and regulatory officials when requested; Please note that we cooperate with partners in different countries, hence your information might be processed and stored in different jurisdictions, but only as permitted by the law in that particular jurisdiction. We are committed to ensure safety of your personal information at any point of time by the use of secured data transfer channels, contractual obligations and other means (i.e. working with only trusted partners that have adequate data protection means). Correction⁄Updating⁄Deletion of Personal Information You have the right to access your Personal Information and to require the correction, updating and blocking of inaccurate and/or incorrect data by sending an email to us at: [email protected]. You may also request the deletion or destruction of both the Account and Personal Information by sending an email to us at: [email protected]. SAFECURRENCY.COM will action your request only where this is not inconsistent with its legal and regulatory obligations.
Upon your written request, we will inform you of the Personal Information relating to you that we hold and the use and general disclosure of your Personal Information. We will also give you a copy of the Personal Information we have retained. There may be a minimal charge for accessing your Personal Information. Security We have implemented security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized personnel of Safecurrency.com have access to your Personal Information, and these personnel are required to treat the information as confidential. Safecurrency.com website belongs to Safe Currency LLC, Company number OC421760. Our address is: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU. Our official email address is: [email protected]; The security measures in place will, from time to time, be reviewed in line with legal and technical developments.